Prowide ISO 20022
Comprehensive business model and parser for all ISO 20022 messages
Prowide ISO 20022 is an open source Java library for managing MX messages.
The library is production ready and commercially supported.
- Java model for ISO 20022 MX (for ex: MxPacs00800108 class, all MX categories)
- Parser from XML into Java model
- Builder API from Java to ISO 20022 XML
- Back and forth conversion to JSON
- JPA entities model for persistence
- Support for multiple application headers: legacy, head.001.001.02, etc...
- Jakarta EE 10 compatible
- Source code and community support at Github
- Online documentation resources and javadoc
A secure choice for in-house ISO 20022 software development.
The library provides a simple and consistent API for all categories of the ISO 20022 standard.
Parsing a message
The parser takes a message in XML as input, and returns plain Java objects as output. The model provides a simple way to read any element without the hassle of processing the XML structure.
Creating a message
The creation of a message can be done entirely by populating Java objects. You can focus on of the setting of business data without knowing the internal format of the XML message generated.
This library is released under the Apache License 2.0, which is one of the most business-friendly Open Source licenses available. You can freely extend the library and integrate it into your internal or commercial solution.
The library is hosted at Github. The open source nature ensures no hidden lock-ins and can save you time and money through maximum flexibility in licensing, usage and support, minimizing the overall TCO.
We offer three service packages for the open source, so that you have coverage adjusted to your needs. The professional support guarantees effective assistance in case of incidents or doubts regarding the API.
Check our Services section for details.
Want to know more about it?