Prowide Core (WIFE)
Open source SWIFT Java library
For organizations looking to develop and maintain its SWIFT software infrastructure with internal resources.
- Domain model for MT (FIN) messages
- SWIFT MT (FIN) parser and builder API
- SWIFT message conversion to XML and JSON
- SWIFT message persistence
- SWIFT RJE reader/writer
- BIC and IBAN validation
- Available source code
- Professional support optional subscription
- Early SRU optional subscription
SWIFT message development toolkit
For organizations looking for reduced efforts in the implementation and maintenance of its SWIFT software infrastructure.
- Domain model for ISO 20022 (MX) messages
- ISO 20022 (MX) parser and builder API
- Customizable expanded printout
- Standard compliance validation
- MT-MX (ISO 20022) translations
- Conversion to proprietary formats
- LAU signing and verification
- Extensions for restricted ISO 20022 versions such as: SEPA, CBPR+ and SIC
SWIFT messaging platform
For organizations looking for a ready to use SWIFT message management application tailored to its own specific needs.
- GUI for message archive, search and printout
- AFT and MQ backoffice and SWIFT connectors
- Customizable workflow and message routing
- GUI for SWIFT message creation and repair
- SWIFT Duplicates detection
- SWIFT message Matching (SWIFT Accord)
- Automatic MT-MX (ISO 20022) translations
- REST API
How can you help us in the migration to ISO 20022?
We offer 200+ out-of-the-box translations between SWIFT FIN and ISO 20022 messages, to simplify migration during the coexistence period. Check the Prowide Integrator Translations module for details.
When are the updates for the open source available?
The updates for the latest SWIFT SRU are available in October each year, one month before SWIFT live date. Early Release subscribers get the updates in May, 5 months in advance. Check the services section for more info.
When are the updates for the commercial products available?
The updates for the latest SWIFT SRU for Prowide integrator and Prowide Enterprise are available in May each year, six months before SWIFT live date.
What's the difference between "Core-Premium" and "Integrator/Enterprise-Premium" support?
The scope of the Core support packages is the open source library. If you have a license for any module in the Integrator or Enterprise packages, support for Integrator/Enterprise gets you covered for both the open source and the licensed software. Check the services section for more info.
What's the difference between "Integrator" and "Enterprise" modules?
The Integrator SDK and its optional modules are distributed as a library, intended to be embedded in your own application. Enterprise with its modules is already a built-in application ready to be installed on your premises.
How can I report and issue?
Community users can post issues at Github and will normally get a response within a couple of days. Support customers get private and prioritzed attention through a Jira customer portal.
What Java version is required?
The minimal Java version requirement since the release for SRU2019 is Java 8.
Open Source Core component
We conceive our products as a composite of reusable components where each product is built on the basis of another.
The central component Prowide Core is an open source Java framework for managing SWIFT messages. The project (previously known as WIFE) is active since 2006, production ready and commercially supported.
On top of the open source library, we have two commercial complements:
- Prowide Integrator which is also a library and provides additional API.
- Prowide Enterprise which is a full-stack application, with a ready to use user interface.
Both Prowide Integrator and Prowide Enterprise are composed of a basic package plus a range of optional modules. They can thus be tailored to fit your own SWIFT Integration needs with a reduced TCO, whatever your processing volume.
Open Source core
Unique feature offering you the benefits of auditability, reliability and no hidden lock-ins.
Supports all messages from both FIN MT (ISO 15022) and MX (ISO 20022) standards.
Lower Maintenance Costs
By localising SWIFT standards maintenance into a single software package.