Prowide International is the privately held company behind the open source framework Prowide Core.
- We are constituted as an organic networked company with distributed operations in Europe and America.
- We have carried out many successful projects for financial companies worldwide.
- We concentrate highly qualified people committed to the healthy evolution of the software.
- We consider the quality of the software design and implementation the foundations of our culture.
- We support the open source philosophy; by using, participating and creating open source software.
It all started in 2006 as an open source initiative to fulfill the lack of SWIFT message model and parser in the open source community. The project "WIFE" was launched back then through sourceforge.
Following the early adoption of the project, Prowide was formed in 2007 in Argentina by the WIFE authors, as a commercial company to support the open source. The first commercial products emerged naturally as a complement to the open source, renamed to Prowide Core.
To attend an increasing global demand for support and commercial products, in 2010 K-Consultants, a SWIFT Registered Provider from The Netherlands became the commercial distributor for Prowide.
By the end of 2015, Prowide and K-Consultants formed Prowide International, as a joint venture with a headquarter in Luxembourg.
Since January 2022, Prowide and K-Consultants were merged into a single company as a reasonable step.
Prowide International is a SWIFT Registered Provider.
Local integration partners
World-class components and solutions
Open source core technology, zero risk
Specialized and highly qualified work teams
Serious development methodology
Programmatic software quality assurance
Many customers trust our products and services for their FIN MT and ISO 20022 solutions.
Prowide International S.A.
9, RUE DES TROIS CANTONS
L-8399 WINDHOF (KOERICH)
N° d'identification TVA: LU 282 071 30
N° registre de commerce: B 20 2340
N° d'identification fiscale: 2015 2217 731
Authorization N°: 10065163/1